Main Menu

This Shocked the hell out of me.

Started by bigrichard, June 24, 2011, 12:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

I debated on whether or not to post the event that happened with two of her friends the other night. But here it goes. She invited some friends from work over for dinner. After chit chat, dinner and drinks the television was on with the normal broadcast crap. All four of us just sat and talked about what ever came to mind. The long day at work really showed on her as she lounged on the sofa. Mentioning that a massage would be good, her friend so politely obliged and started rubbing her shoulders as we all chatted. Conversation turned sexual as I could see her nipples getting hard from the massage.

As her friend's partner and I watched as she was getting massaged, she bluntly blurted out "You got them hard now massage them". He extended his hand down into her blouse and exposed her nice 38D tits. Caressing them gently I could see the intensity build in them both. The bulge in his pants was ever so noticeable now. As his partner smiled with delight. As they interlocked in a passionate kiss, his partner smiles at me and explains "this is his fantasy".

With that being said her being a little tipsy from drinks proceeded to undo his pants to release his waiting bulge. She swallowed his cock and went up and down like a mini blind in a crack house. That was all it took to get his partner involved in the action. His partner told her it was her turn to get her pussy ate. With that my wife eagerly removed her already soaked panties and reclined on sofa. She gives his cock one last kiss and he gets to his knees and starts licking her wet pussy.

As her feverishly licks and kisses her pussy his partner eases behinds him and enters his ass. What a sight this was to see my wife getting her pussy ate by a man while his partner was now slowly fucking his ass. Seemed the deeper he got in his ass the harder he ate her pussy. Roars of orgasms were now coming through the room.

I had to get in on the action so I stuck my now rock hard cock in her mouth as her friend ate her pussy and his lover was fucking his ass. If I should finish the story about that night just let us know. I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, it just happened!

As Suzy was enjoying Al's tongue between her legs, he came up for a breather as Steve pulled out of his ass. She continued giving me a a blow that was incomparable to any I have had over our years of marriage. It seemed she was in a trance. Both Al and Steve started to caress her now naked body as my cock stiffened watching two guys hands on my wife's body. Steve looks to me and said "Nick I bet you never thought watching two gay guys go at it would turn her on like that?". My only answer was...."its fucking HOT". As Steve excused himself to go get a drink, Al confessed that he has never been with a woman sexually till he ate my wife's pussy tonight. With that comment I pulled my cock out of her mouth as she rolled over to her hands and knees. Al positioned his body to where he could lick her clit as I mounted her doggy. Steady and faster strokes I could feel her lips moving as he continued his oral work on her. I do not know if it was accidental or what but I felt his tongue cross over my cock on a few strokes. Have to admit I did kind of "jump" as I felt his tongue go over my cock but at same time it was oddly a rush knowing I was fucking my wife while she was getting licked from underneath.

As I bust a grapefruit size load inside her and push deep in her, I could feel and hear him licking all the spillage flowing out of her pussy. Being spent from the activity I step back and have a seat as my wife and I regroup from this time of sexual firsts. While we sit and relax Steve approaches Al and whispers something in his ear. All I heard from Al was..."yes honey it was good and I am ready". As Al lays on his back legs spread Steve once again enters his ass for a slow steady fuck. Steve being on his knees taking his lover in front of us I found my cock rising to the occasion again. As I play with my wife's swollen pussy she whispers in my ear " Baby let Al suck your cock while Steve fucks him". Never has she been this direct when playing when others. Having never had any sexual contact with a male before I was quite skiddish. "Steve , Al ate pussy quite well can he suck cock as good?" she asked. His only reply was "Let Marc be the judge of that".

She nudged me toward them on the floor, as I stood next to Steve he reached out and grabbed my cock while licking his lips saying how much Al will enjoy that fat cock. I go and get on my knees right over Al's face and he eagerly grabs my cock with his lips. This guy had a talent for sucking cock I will have to say that, Feeling the back of his throat on a few occasions and hearing him moan as Steve was now pumping him faster. My wife comes down to the floor and starts stroking Al's cock as he sucks me and Steve takes his ass. This goes on for another 35 to 40 minutes until almost simultaneously I blow a nut in his mouth and Steve fills his ass. All the time my wife stroking his cock. Steve and I being both spent from the action left Al to take care of Suzy.

All the stroking she was doing on Al's cock had him rock hard. As he lays on his back cum oozing out of his ass she mounts his cock. O MG she rode him like she hasn't been fucked in days. Nothing like seeing you wife ride a slim nine inch gay cock(label for the moment was bi). The harder she rides him the more he asks Steve to let him cum. Steve finally agrees to let him blow a nut in Suzy, he shot a condom full of cum..... with the explosion she collapses onto the chest of Al.

Al and Steve confessed to us after we were all dressed that they had fantasized about Al being a slut for all three of us. we all said our good byes and Suzy and I fucked most of the next day as we recounted the night before!