Main Menu

A Wild Lunch with Suzy!

Started by bigrichard, March 10, 2011, 10:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

I had a friend I use to play with, and we were trying to set up a lunch date. I  picked her up and took her for a ride. We started down the highway. She unfastened her bra and let her tits free.  She had on a blue dress, with no panties.  The dress was low cut and her tits were very enticing, nipples hard. I reached over and started stroking pinching her nipples, tweaking them, she grabbed for my dick. I was very hard, my jeans were straining under the pressure. I then reached over and caressed her tits - damn I love her tits. She leaned back showing me her bare pussy. It was juicy wet thinking about the fun we were going to have. We played with each other as I drove, then we needed to find a place to park.

We pulled off the highway and found a dead end gravel road. We parked on the side of the road to enjoy each other.  I rubbed her hard nipples, then sucked on them. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my nice hard dick. It was ready to be sucked. She leaned over, started licking it, running her tongue around the top, using her hand to stroke up and down. I was rubbing on her pussy, then I slipped a finger in her juicy pussy slowly fingering her. Damn her pussy felt so good. I was ready for her. She laid me back on the seat, I was nice and hard. She climbed on top and started riding me. Her boobs were bouncing, and she was moaning with pleasure cause she was ready for me.. My dick was so hard! Big, round, hard....she loves the girth. I felt her pussy tighten around me. She rode me up and down, squeezing her  pussy tight around me. I told her I needed to slow down or I was going to cum. She started riding me harder and harder, loving my hard dick. She wasn't going to slow down cause she wanted to make me cum.  It didn't take me long, my dick started to spasm, she felt my orgasm deep inside and it made her ride me harder. I moaned, and then stopped, she rubbed her boobs in my face. I sucked on her nipples and she rubbed her pussy till she got what she wanted.   She was wet with my cum, as she slid her panties back on.   

Damn it was a great lunch!