Damn I Love Her

Started by bigrichard, September 13, 2012, 08:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

I got home from work a little early and jumped in the shower. When I was done and drying off, Susie walked in from the gym. As she showered, I waited on the bed naked. When she was done, I let her dry off and then pulled her on top of me in a 69. I love her sweet pussy and perfect ass. This is the best view in the world to me. As I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit, she was sucking my balls, one at a time into her mouth and running her tongue around them. She was also stroking my cock. It was amazing!

The more I licked her pussy, the less she was able to service my cock. No bother for me. I love to make her come all over my tongue.I stuck my thumb in her gorgeous wet pussy, then went right back to licking. As she started her orgasm, I pushed my thumb in her ass about halfway. This really got her going! She started grinding harder on my mouth and pushing back against my thumb. In no time at all she was coming hard again.

When she was done, I pushed her forward so she could ride me reverse cowgirl. Instead of putting my cock in her snatch, she guided it to her ass. I rubbed some spit and pussy juice on her ass and got her nice and wet. It took a few minutes, but when we got my cock in, we were both in sheer ecstasy. Susie rode me hard until I came deep in her ass.

The whole time we were going at it, we never said a word to each other. Damn I love her.