Main Menu

Friends First Time

Started by bigrichard, September 22, 2011, 02:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

My friend Susan's birthday was fast approaching and I had no idea of what to get her for her birthday. I finally decided that I would take her away for a little weekend getaway. I planned on taking our massage table so I could spoil her with a nice sensual massage.

Now up until this point we had never done anything with another couple or another guys, but we have had several conversations about trying it under the right circumstances. I was quite sure that if she was really excited she would become a very willing participant. As the special weekend approached I contacted a couple (Tony and Gina) from our area that I had been chatting with for a couple weeks. Tony and Gina were swingers and both seemed very willing to help provide my friend with a special weekend that she would never forget.

We all agreed on a plan to get her relaxed and excited enough to go through with it.The weekend arrived it was now time to pack up and head for the hotel room. As we started out the door towards the hotel my heart started pounding, hoping that everything would fall into place and that I might be able to live out one of my secret fantasy's. We arrived at the hotel and checked in and took all of our things up to the room. I wasted no time in setting up the room so that we would be able to execute the plan of the evening.

The plan was that after we had finished dinner we would come back to the room soak in the jacuzzi to relax and after I would offer to give Susan nice sensual massage to hopefully put her in the mood for more to come.

I would blindfold her and put a "Walkman" over her ears (with all her favorite music on it) to put her in the mood and so that she would not be able to hear what was going on. Then at the given time the "new" couple (Tony and Gina) would show up and join into the massage giving her six hands amassing her instead of two! I guess I should take a second and describe my lovely friend Susan. She is about 5'4' with long natural blonde hair, blue eyes and very healthy set of natural 36dd breasts and although she is not the centerfold material that she once was she can still turns heads when she enters a room.

Well I will fast forward ahead to the end of our dinner, we finished up our dinner at the restaurant which was around 7pm, I suggested that to Susan that we go back to our room and soak in the hot tub to relax and digest after dinner.

Around 8pm I suggested we get out of the hot tub and I offered to give her a massage which she gladly accepted. The plan was beginning to fall into place.

We dried off and I had her lay down on the massage table, with the blindfold and headphones in place I hurried across the room to unlock our hotel door to allowed our special guests the opportunity sneak in unheard.

I returned to the table to begin the massage, she was laying face down on the table totally naked and looking very sexy. I poured the hot oil onto her back, legs and butt then began to rub it into her smooth soft skin. Right about the time she finally began to relax and she really started getting into the massage the other couple (Tony and Gina) arrived and slipped into our room. (I had called them during dinner to tell them our room number and confirm what time to show up at our hotel room, about 8:30) They quietly walked in and went over towards the massage table to check and see how much progress I was making.

Seeing that we were both already naked they wasted no time in removing their own clothes no since in being the only ones dressed they figured. The time had come to see how she would respond to what we had in store for her. We each all got a handful of massage oil and headed for a different part of her body all at the same time. This caused quite a "shocked" reaction from her to say the least! She was surprised at first questioning what was going on,but as I reassured her that she was safe and it was all part of my plan for her "special" birthday present. She finally relaxed again and started to enjoy the sensation of six hands caressing her soft smooth skin.

We all started out massaging her very conservatively at first not really knowing just how far this would play out, but as Susan began to relax and enjoy what we were doing to her it became quite obvious to all of us that she was really enjoying the touch of six hands caressing every inch of naked body. After we had massaged her back,legs and sexy ass, It was now time for her to roll over and allow us to continue to massage her other side as well. She shyly rolled over now realizing that two complete strangers were about to be able to see her completely naked! We didn't give her any extra time to think about what was to come next. we grabbed the hot oil and each took a spot on her body and continued with the massage. I was so excited watching as this couple rubbed and caressed my sexy friend's naked body that I thought I would not be able to control my excitement anymore.

I was rubbing her legs and Tony and Gina were alternating between rubbing her arms and stomach. They looked at me for a sign that it was OK to take this massage to the next level. I gave them the cue that it was OK to move ahead and see how far this might progress. They each slid there hands over and began massaging her sexy breasts caressing her now hardening nipples which were causing quite a chain reaction. She was now breathing a little heavier and I could see that her juices had already began to flow. Tony must have noticed this also because he massaged his way down to her now swollen, very wet pussy. He slowly rubbed his hands all over my friend's smooth shaved pussy which caused her to start moaning with pleasure.As he returned up to her breasts he and Gina each took one of my friend's nipples into their mouths and began gently kissing and sucking on them until her nipples looked like pencil erasers. Tony and Gina continued sucking her nipples while at the same time Tony was sliding his hand down to continue where he left off, rubbing her now extremely wet pussy. He looked at me again to get the approval to continue with what he was doing.

I told him that it was OK and he should continue what he was doing to her as she seemed to be really enjoying herself. He then stopped rubbing her pussy just long enough to move to the end of the massage table and position himself between her legs.

Slowly he massaged his way back up towards her pussy only this time as he got closer he lowered his head down between my friend's legs and began kissing and licking her pussy. I almost came right then and there it was all I could to re-focus my attention to the reaction that Tony's tongue was having on my friend's hot dripping wet pussy. He continued alternating kissing,licking and sucking on her clit until it was quite clear to all of us that she was about to cum. She was now screaming loudly the way that she does when she is about to cum and it only took a few more licks of Tony's talented tongue and she was over the edge. She started to cum like never before, shaking wildly as her orgasm ripped though her entire body.

Now I know from experience that after an amazing orgasm like that she is primed and ready to fucked. I looked over at Tony and his seven inch cock that was now hard and ready for action. He looked to me for approval and I nodded that it was OK for him to continue.

Tony got up onto the massage table and positioned himself between my friend's legs and pointed his now throbbing rock hard cock at the entrance to her puffy and extremely wet pussy. As he slowly started to slide his cock into her pussy she began shaking wildly from a combination of fear and excitement. (she had never been with another man before as she was a virgin when we got married) Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would ever see my shy and conservative friend being fucked by another man! It took all of my energy not to cum on the spot as I watched my secret fantasy unfold in front of my non-believing eyes. Tony began to pick up the pace and was now fucking Susan faster and harder with each stroke. He fucked her for what seemed like hours (really only a few minutes) until she started to scream that she was about to cum again this caused Tony to lose it and he began fucking her for all he was worth slamming his cock into her inviting pussy until they were both exploding together in orgasmic pleasure. Tony was now pumping his seed deep into my friend's pussy thrusting over and over until he was totally spent. As he pulled his cock out of my friend's now well used pussy their combined juices ran out of her pussy and on to the massage table.

My friend barely had time to catch her breath before I could hold back no longer I jumped up onto the massage table and pushed my own hard cock into her first time shared pussy, it was the most incredible feeling I have ever felt. I started fucking my friend's pussy faster and harder than i have ever fucked her before knowing that i wasn't going to be able to last. Susan started to scream and she was shaking and trembling from the spasms of orgasmic waves that were over taking her entire body,it was now my turn to fill her pussy my love juices. My orgasm seemed to go on forever as time stood still. I pulled my cock out of her now used for the second time pussy and then collapsed onto my sexy friend.

As we were trying to catch our breath the realization of what we had just done hit us both about the same time, I reached down kissed my friend and told her I loved her even more now than ever. We soon realized that this was the beginning of a whole new lifestyle and the start of many more new adventures to come....to be continued if anyone is interested in hearing what happened next?

As we laid there in the after glow of our first time experience I realized that my friend still had her blindfold and Walkman in place. She had NO idea who had just treated her to the best sex of her young life.

Lucky for her during the massage Gina had picked up our video camera and decided that it might be fun for her to be able to go back and see and hear the action that was taking place in our room that nite. Gina was beginning to feel left out and since she had just filmed our action it was only fair that we should return the favor. Tony and I helped my friend over to the bed (still wearing her blindfold and Walkman) she needed a couple minutes to catch her breath.

We laid Gina down on the bed next to my friend and stared to work and her. Tony was at the head of the bed feeding her his cock into her hungry mouth, while I was between her legs licking her neatly trimmed pussy for all I was worth.

It wasn't long before Gina shuddered and exploded in her own orgasm as she started to scream and shake as her body trembled under the touch of my tongue on her swollen clit. Tony's cock was now at full attention again and ready for more action, so I told him to lay down on the bed and Gina and I guided Susan to her knees and up and over Tony's legs. Tony's cock was again at the entrance of Susan's wet and wanting pussy. As she lowered herself down on Tony's cock she let out a soft little moan letting me know that she was still really excited and that Tony's cock was really feeling good inside her used pussy.

It was her turn to take control with her being on top (her favorite) she could now control how much or how little she would take of Tony's cock with each stroke they made together. Gina grabbed the video camera and began taping the action again. Tony and Susan were now wildly fucking like high school teenagers that could not get enough of each other. Susan was raising her hips and slamming her pussy down on Tony's hard cock that I thought that they might break the bed! I got a great view from behind of another man's cock wildly fucking my sexy friend's hot sweet pussy. This time Tony lasted a little bit longer I am sure that Susan had at least two more orgasms before Tony shot another load deep inside the folds of her womanhood.

Gina started to get excited again and I was already starting to get hard from watching my shy, sexy friend fuck a total stranger, so she grabbed my hard cock put it up to her lips and started sucking my cock she was very good at sucking cock and she had my dick rock hard again in a matter of minutes. Once she had my dick fully hard again I laid her down on the edge of the bed and positioned my thick seven inch cock (same length as Tony's but mine was a little bit thicker I think)between her legs and she guided it slowly into her hot, wet pussy.

She held her breath for a second as my hard cock slowly filled her tight pussy. As I pushed my cock fully into her pussy she relaxed and started moving her ass begging me to "fuck her harder" I fucked her as hard and as fast as a could for several minutes until she started cumming. I felt her pussy tighten up around my cock milking my juices out of my cock. I screamed out also and began pumping my load deep inside her hot pussy.

It was a good thing that Tony had grabbed the video camera and filmed our action as Susan was still wearing the blindfold and Walkman. She was still trying to recover from the sexual night of her life so far. She was still unaware of who these strangers were or what they looked like.

After i finished fucking Gina we were all pretty much spent for the night, they quickly dressed and said that they had to get home to the kids and babysitter. After making plans to get together again the following weekend, so that my friend could actually meet this couple that she had experienced a nite that she would never forget!

We made plans to get together again so we could watch the "red hot" sexy movie that we had just made together. They said their goodbye's and headed out the door it was only then that I went over to my sexy friend and removed her blindfold and took the walkman gently from her ears. She was still trying to recover from the nites events and began questioning me as to who the others were that had provided her with the best sexual nite of her life. I told that we had taped the whole nite, but that she would have to wait till next weekend to watch it as the mystery couple would be coming over to out house to meet her officially and to "watch" our homemade sex tape together......But that is another story!