Susan Loves a Road Trip - By Susan

Started by bigrichard, May 09, 2010, 11:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

My best friend Rich loves trying to get me to flash my boobs or show an "accidental panty slip" to watch guys get excited. It really turns him on. To be honest it does me too. I am now 44 and it feels good to know that I still excite other men and women. We have shared a couple of times and it was always great. On this particular day however we were just out for a Sunday afternoon drive when Rich got the urge. Our car has a sunroof and reclining seats. So I laid the seat back and undid my top taking off my bar also. We were driving down Interstate 75 with me topless. We are always careful not to pass cars that have kids in them and we are discrete enough to be safe.

As we roll down the road I begin licking and sucking on my nipples. Teasing my friend about how great it feels and if anyone else would enjoy seeing me as much as the bulge in his pants showed he did. He replied that of course they would be but it would be even hotter if I had my pants undone. I thought about it for a bit and decided to do him one better and stripped completely naked with all of my clothes on the floor at my feet. I laid back in the seat again and propped one leg in the dash so I could spread my pussy lips apart and play so much better. I closed my eyes and began fingering myself. I was so wet and horny that I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to.

With my eyes closed I was oblivious to everything and everyone around us. About that time we pulled in behind a convoy of about 10 Army trucks but Rich didn't tell me so I was just enjoying myself. He started passing them one by one very slowly so that each truck could get a look. When we got to the head of the convoy my friend told me to open my eyes a sec and look to my right. As I did there was two soldiers peering out their window with grins a mile wide and giving me the thumbs up. I wasn't sure what to do so I licked my fingers that I had been using and then blew them a kiss. We sped up and pulled away. Rich wasn't done yet though. He wanted a blow job and to see me come. I was horny as hell now and starting sucking his cock like a women possessed. I got up on my hand and knees with my ass pointed towards the window. As I gobbled down his cock I reached back and spread my moist lips and began fingering myself. As we were driving we passed a couple of cars full of college kids. Rich said that the boys in the car were giving the thumbs up and two of the girls flashed him their boobs and then mooned him. He was in heaven.

About another mile or so down the road he pulled up next to a semi as I continued to give the world a show. What happened next just blew me away. My friend tells me that he is about to come but needs to pull over so he doesn't wreck. Up ahead is a rest area with no one there so he is going to pull in. He told me don't stop what you are doing no matter what. So I did as I was told and kept sucking and rubbing. Now it was summer time and our windows were down to enjoy the fresh air. What my friend didn't tell me was that he had motioned the trucker in also. He had parked on the other end of the rest stop and had quietly walked up to my side of the car. So there I am with my ass and pussy in full view and just ready for the taking which is what he did. I jumped when I felt his tongue touch me but Rich quickly said remember don't move or stop no matter what. WOW it was amazing. After several minutes of licking he reached in and started fingering my hole. I was so wt that I was dripping and you could hear the suction noises as he pulled his fingers in and out. At this point, my friend started shout that he was going to come and that sent me over the edge as wave after wave of orgasm shot through my body. I was spent but knew that I wanted to return the favor so I turned around and open my car door and started sucking his cock. Within a minute I was gagging as he shot his load down my throat. I had never swallowed so much in my life. He thanked us and returned to his truck. I stayed naked the rest of our drive home and fell asleep. How many other people Rich showed me off to I have no Idea but I do know that I enjoyed it all and we screwed like rabbits later that night....