I love camping with Susan

Started by bigrichard, May 27, 2010, 05:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

We go camping all the time. We normally take Friday off to get there early, get a good site and then enjoy the weekend. This particular trip I had to work on Friday and had to drive up after work, I was hoping to at least leave early. Susan would go up Friday morning setup our site and have some alone time, camping high which she enjoys from time to time.

Friday came and she called me about 11 to let me know she had arrived, setup and was going to the lake later to take a dip and lay in the sun. Start working on her summer tan. She called me back around 5 to let me know that she had met our neighbors at the lake and they had invited her to dinner at their site. If she wasn't in our site when I got there then that was where she would be.

Well I didn't get to leave early so it was almost dark when I arrived. The site was empty so I used the path to walk over to the next site. I got to meet the folks next door and chatted a bit. But it was the wrong site. So I went back to our site, grabbed a beer and then took the path back in the other direction. The campground is I the woods and they don't put the sites on top of each other so there is some privacy which is really nice when you're trying to get away.

Anyway, the other site was a smaller tow behind travel trailer. When I got there the table was empty except for e wine bottle. I hear some voices talking quietly and being voyeur at heart peeked inside. The kitchen/lounge area was empty so I peeked into the end where the bedroom was. There were 3 people on the bed. I had a pretty good view from where the curtains didn't close all the way and there was a light next to the bed. Everybody was still wearing swim suits. Susan was wearing her 2 piece and cover ups. The girl was wearing a bikini and the man was wearing a tee shirt and boxer style suit.

They could not have been there very long and it was obvious that she had been drinking wine and was feeling very uninhibited. They were taking turns kissing her. The double teaming was hot and Susan was really going with the whole thing. They were both running their hands and fingers up and down her arms and legs. The kissing got more sensual and urgent. I could tell Susan was very turned on by this attention and it was obvious that the couple were very excited as well. We had done some soft same room playing with friends before but nothing that came close to this. I was hard as oak as soon as I saw what was going on.
I looked around to see if anyone would catch me being a peeping tom but the trailer was backed into the site and I was at the back so I was safe. My wife was being seduced by a couple much younger than her and I had a beer and a hard on.

When I resumed my voyeuristic activities things had changed. He was kissing Susan and her cover up was open. His wife was massaging her breasts thru the halter top of her bathing suit and kissing her neck, chest, and cleavage area. Susan loves to have her breasts touched. The next time they changed places while she was kissing her and playing with her breasts he pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Then he started to run his hands up one leg across her abdomen and back down the other leg. She pulled her legs closer together when he started doing. He took over kissing her and grabbed her breast and squeezed it and I heard her moan into his mouth. His wife untied her halter top. She pulled the side down that he was not playing with and took her nipple into her mouth and started sucking it. Susan's hand came up and grabbed her hair. She paused long enough to move her husband's hand and pull the rest of the halter down for him. Now he was touching skin to skin and joined his wife as they used their mouths on Susan's breasts and nipples. She moaning and pushing her chest into the air for them and I could see that she was rubbing her legs together. I sure sign she was super excited. They went back to kissing and playing with her breasts for 5 or 10 minutes, I lost track of time actually. At one point between lovers kissing her she said that I should be arriving soon would be looking for her. The wife got up saying that she would go leave me a note at our camp site. I quickly ducked and ran down the path toward our camp site think DAMN it's over.

I waited about 5 minutes or so but she didn't show. So I slowly made my way back. When I got there most of the light were turned off in and outside of the trailer. When I looked back in she was lying to Susan telling her the note was on the table but I didn't hear her respond. It was now much darker in and around the trailer and it took a while for my eyes to adjust. When they did I could see why. His hand was on her mound. He was rubbing her pussy thru her swimsuit bottoms; he was targeting her clit while his mouth was on her nipples. Her head was back, her mouth open and she was breathing hard. His wife had removed her bikini top and started to kiss Susan again and tease her other nipple and breast with her hand.

They were very determined to have her. Now his wife slid her hand down Susan's chest and body until she reached her the top of her suit. Then she slipped her fingers down the front of Susan's bottoms until she got to her soaking wet pussy. Her husband moved and reached down gently grabbed the leg closest to him from behind the knee bending it and opening Susan's legs so his wife had better access. As soon as her finger touched her under her suit Susan groaned and her hips began to move and she climaxed. His wife didn't stop she kept up what she was doing and Susan quickly started moving her hips again. He sat back and watched them for a while. He had a huge bulge in his trunks. While his wife was fucking my wife he got off the bed and removed his trunks. I could not believe it, I had never seen a cock that big in my life, and he had to be 10" long. He stood there stroking that pole for a minute then climbed on the bed.

He sat there watching for a while then he again very gently pulled my wives legs together. Then he grabbed her bottoms and slowly pulled them down and off of her. As he started to pull them down Susan grabbed them to stop him. She didn't say anything she just held onto them as his wife kissed her. His wife stopped kissing her reached down and took her hand. She told Susan it was ok and to trust them, she promised that everything would be fine. Then she kissed Susan several times on the lips very intimately. He had stopped pulling while this happened and now began to draw them down again, with his wives urging Susan let go and he slowly slide them down her legs and off. Susan and his wife were now arm in arm kissing and touching. He held her bottoms to his face and took a deep breath.

He pushed her legs open again and got between them and started to lick and eat her pussy like a man dying of hunger. Susan went crazy having two lovers devour her. I had blown a load in my shorts long ago and was still rock hard watching. She had never ever tried not had I been able to get her to do anything like this even when we were fucking in the same room as another couple in arms reach. I was going to find out how they did this. The girl now was pressing her small breasts into Susan's mouth for her to suck. Her breasts were small but very firm and her nipples were long and hard and easy to place between Susan's lips. She must have done something right because she threw her had back and groaned.

Susan's legs were open as wide as possible as he ate her and ne was now putting his fingers in her. First one, then two then three, he was getting her ready for sure. He was going to fuck her and I was going to watch.

Now things got serious. His wife got off the bed pulled her bikini off of her body. She was hot, slim nice firm ass and her tits were amazing. While he continued to get Susan ready she moved down and took her husband's huge cock in the tiny mouth and sucked it for several minutes. When she was done she got back on the bed and laid her body over my wife and told him she was ready, he rose up and kissed her passionately and knelt between Susan's legs. His wife took his cock and began rubbing it up and down Susan's outer lips until her hips were humping up trying to get him to enter her. She spoke for the first time and begged them to stop teasing her. If you going to do something do it and stop teasing me! While his wife was moving the head of his cock up and down he pushed in a little and pulled out and Susan groaned. He wife shushed her and told her she had to be quiet. He asked Susan if he could fuck her, she moaned and nodded her head. She was grabbing at the sheets. When he didn't enter her right away she said please fuck me now and stop teasing me!

She positioned his cock and he pushed into her a few inches. She gasped and arched her back and climaxed yet again. When that happened he let out a groan and said OMG as her muscles spasm. He gave her some time to come down before he began to stroke in and out of her. His wife rubbed her clit for a minute or so until she saw that it was not necessary and moved back up played with Susan's nipples and told her she was going to love her husband's cock. They had done a great job of keeping her from ever seeing how big he was. She put her little tits back in Susan's mouth. He was now had a good rhythm going and Susan was matching him. Next he pulled her legs up and pushed them open further rolling her hips up so he could start to move deeper. After about 15 minutes and her climaxing 2 more times he was over half the way in and she was opening up for him. His wife had moved and he was now lying on top of her holding her ass cheeks in his hands and kissing her. She long ago had totally abandoned herself to these two. He was the center of her whole world right now. Her body began to speed up again building to another climax, he moved with her speeding up with her until she exploded in his arms. He didn't cum; this kid had staying power out of this world. His wife was lying next to them finger fucking her pussy.

He kissed Susan and told her he wanted her from behind and slipped from between her legs and quickly helped her roll over onto her hands and knees. He pushed the cover up out of the way, rubbed the tip of his cock against her sopping wet pussy and slowly and easily slipped back inside of her. This time he kept going until she twitched. He stopped and rubbed her back and told her to relax and let him back in. He told her he wanted to get his cock back into her hot tight virgin married pussy. He pulled all the way out and slipped back in again slowly, teasing her again. Telling her how sexy she was and how much they enjoyed seducing and fucking her for the first time since being married. All of this had the effect he wanted. She moaned out loud and pushed back against him, putting her head down and presenting her hip to him as high as possible.

I watched in disbelief as each time he slowly entered her he went deeper and deeper, Susan making deep animal sounds as suddenly as he stroked in he went all the way inside of her as she groaned loud enough to be heard by the rangers. His wife looked at him and told him I knew she could take all of you baby she got on her knees next to him and they kissed as he held his huge cock deep in Susan's pussy letting her adjust. When they were done kissing, he grabbed her hips and started slowly and quickly built to a good pace of fucking her. She took a few minutes but then she started helping him by pushing back and meeting his thrusts. His wife was again playing with her pussy watching, talking dirty to the both of them. Susan never heard her, she was lost and talking dirty as well telling him how deep he was and she could feel him in her throat. They got faster and faster until they were very close and he told her he was about to cum. She never missed a beat she told him to fuck her harder and to cum deep in her pussy. She was begging him to go harder and harder She started to rise up and he shoved her down hard and buried his cock deep in my poor wife's pussy and came, they came together, hunching and twitching for what seemed like forever until they collapsed on the bed soaking wet and exhausted. They laid there all together panting and calming down. They both were caressing and touching Susan and telling her how wonderful she was. She started to get a little freaked out about what had happened. They talked to her and calmed her down.

This is when I learned a bit about how this happened. One of the things they said to her to calm her down what that this was something that I had always wanted her to do so she should not be worried about me finding out. I decided to get out while the getting was good and went back to the camp site. Got the car and drove to a different part of the camp ground for about 20 minutes. Then I drove back around to our site and made sure that I drove past their trailer. I just had time to park, get out of the car and grab a beer when Susan walked into the camp site and gave me a great big hug and sensual kiss. She must have run to the bath house or used their shower because she smelled fresh and clean.