Susan in the Dressing Rooms

Started by bigrichard, June 01, 2010, 06:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

Susan and I have been friends with benefits for a while now. We're both married over 10 years. The passion and sheer physical attraction we have when we're alone together is incredible.

Susan and I had been aching to "get together" - it'd been too long since our last encounter and we were dying even for just a few minutes alone.

We work together - everyone knows we're good friends, but no-one knows about the benefits part of our friendship. We go to lunch together several times a week, and mostly it's benign since there's so much risk of people we work with seeing us being more than friends in any way.

Last Friday we both had errands to run, so we decided to do them together at lunch. She wore one of my favorite skirts and a delicious white blouse that I just love - so I knew she was in the mood to play a little.

We went to a local dept store, and on the drive over, I slid my hands up and down her inner thighs slowly. She started wiggling in her seat, inching her skirt up, and finally I worked my way up to her special place. I pulled her panties aside, and started fingering her while I drove - she always gets so wet, it drives me insane. I fingered her as long as I could before I had to stop at a stoplight and turn, and being in traffic I decided not to continue.

We got to the dept store and started on our errands, brushing near each other and coping a feel between aisles. We got all the stuff we needed, paid, and got out of there - in the car, I suggested going to the clothing store across the street. I told her, "you know, they have lots of dressing rooms, and I'm sure I need to try on some pants or something". "Ok!" she said.

We walked into the clothing store, and it was busier than I expected. We walked around a little, then ended up over in the mens section by a display of shorts that were on sale. She noticed there was another set of dressing rooms there at the edge of the mens dept which was good - it was busy in the store but we were the only ones over in this section. I looked at her, grabbed a pair off the shelf, and we took off towards the dressing rooms.

They were all open, and she proceeded to the very back room. I followed and shut the door as tight as I could as she went over by the little sitting bench. I walked over with the shorts, and I could tell she was wondering if I was really going to do anything or if I was just going to try them on. I took off my pants, and she started towards me.

We kissed as quietly as we could, hugging and caressing each other for just a few seconds. "We need to hurry in case someone saw us come in here" I said. She promptly turned around, lifted her skirt, dropped her white cotton panties, and proceeded to kneel on the little bench in front of me.

I pulled my cock out of my boxer briefs, and pressed it up against her sweet wetness, lubing it the best I could with her juices. I was so hard, my cock felt like it was just going to burst through it's own skin. I licked my hand and added a little more lubrication, then slid into her slowly.

She was looking back at me with a look of pure lust on her face. I kept pushing into her as quietly as I could, knowing I only had a small amount of time. I reached around and played with her clit as I was pushing into her, and for a moment I thought she was going to come for me right then and there.

I thought I heard someone outside the entrance to the dressing room, so it was time to get done and get out of there. "I want to come inside you" I said, and she replied "I want you to". I took a firmer grasp around her hips and started thrusting a bit faster, pushing full into her with each thrust.

Finally I was at the point of no return, pulled her onto me hard, and just kept coming for what seemed like forever. I pulled out of her and got my pants back on - she dressed herself, we did a quick mirror check, and we were back out on the floor.

That day she picked up a new pillow, and I bought those shorts - what a nice reminder of one of the wildest things we've each ever done.

I plan on wearing those shorts next time we "get together"  ;D