Short but Long Enough Car Wash

Started by bigrichard, June 02, 2010, 06:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

Susan wore the outfit again to work - the short tan skirt and the white low cut shirt - I always know she has something planned when she wears it! All morning we exchanged instant messages and glances in the break room - we needed some time together, and we needed it today.

"Should we invite the others for lunch today?" I asked, teasing.

"No, we're going alone today" she replied, with that look in her eye that I suspect only I recognize.

We set off for lunch. I was driving as is the norm, and we headed towards one of our normal lunch spots. Susan said "Wow, your car is really dirty!"

"What do you mean, it's not that bad" I replied. I had forgotten we had joked about having some fun in the car wash sometime.

She reaches over to my lap and cups her hand in my crotch; "I think we better wash your car today" she said with a coy grin.

Fortunately the car wash wasn't too far away from where we were. I pulled in, and drove down to the last automatic stall. Outside was a woman cleaning up the aoround place, the owner I guess. I stopped at the payment kiosk and dug out some cash from my wallet. It must have taken me 5 minutes to get that $9 in the machine because Susan was already feeling my hard member through my pants. She was telling me how much she wanted to see it, feel it, and taste it - I was so flustered I could hardly operate the machine and can't even remember exactly what she was saying.

Finally I got the money in the machine and made my selection for the deluxe wash, the longest wash available. I pulled into the car wash, and as soon as I stopped, I undid my pants and pulled out my hard cock for her.

"I don't know how much time we have" I said. And Susan didn't waste any. She adjusted her seat, pulled up her skirt, leaned over and took the head of my cock in her mouth. If felt so good to have her lips wrapped around me - she slowly moved up and down my cock, holding the shaft with one hand and keeping her balance with the other.

I reached around and started playing with her sweet, very wet pussy, letting my fingers slip into her and using her wetness to massage her clit, then letting my fingers slip in more as she took me further into her mouth. I kept looking in the rear-view to make sure no cars pulled in behind us. No one ever pulled in, but the woman outside walked by a couple of times - I wasn't sure if she knew was was going on or not, but it just added to the excitement of the moment.

With all the excitement, I didn't last long, and I started to cum before I knew it. I love when Susan just pulls me in a little deeper into her mouth as I come - she switched to a "softer" grip on my cock, and with each burst I could feel her soft lips and tongue around me even better - what a fantastic sensation.

She sat up and laid back in her seat, skirt still hiked up, and I continued to enjoy her wetness with my fingers. I only had about two more cycles of the car wash, but I hoped I could make her car wash experience as good as mine. I continued to run my fingers all over her sweet pussy while she bucked and moaned and made those noises that drive me insane.

Suddenly the blowers on the car wash turned on and time was quickly dwindling - the "drive" light came on, and I knew we probably shouldn't linger.  So, I gave her a long soul searching kiss in thanks, tasting my cum on her breath, and thanking her.

As we drove out we saw the lady outside who waved with a big smile on her face - I returned her friendly wave, and wondered if she knew why we were smiling too. Maybe we'll find out on the next trip!