How it all started

Started by bigrichard, September 09, 2010, 09:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

Sharing my wife with my best friend started with pictures.

I worked for a large company that required me to travel most weeks and to make our time apart easier, Susan would take a few photos of herself and send them to me. She started with a few shots of her gorgeous tits, and a butt shot. She has this beautiful round firm ass. I begged her for more after a couple of weeks she emailed me a full frontal with panties. She was gorgeous.  After a few months on another trip, she sent me a fully nude photo of her, and wow! Over time they became even more erotic with her showing her pussy, and masturbating with her favorite toy for me. She even shaved once, and sent that to me, I could not wait to get home after that one.     

One night while working on a presentation for the next day with my friend from work,  Susan sent another photo.  He was sitting there working on my laptop, outlook popped up a window showing my latest email from her including the photo. It was the best yet, she was bent over the back of the sofa with Mr. Pink sliding in and out of that tight sweet pussy. Damn I was a little embarrassed about it, but at the same time it was very hot. He had always lusted after Susan, he asked if I had any others. At first I was reluctant, but I ended up showing him more of the photos.

After that he always asked if I had new photos. And I always shared with him the new photos. After a couple of months I told Susan what had happened that night while working with John. She was more embarrassed that angry and I thought this a good sign. I also told her that he would make excuses to use my laptop for work for while each night that we traveled together and that he was probably beating off while looking at her pictures.

One weekend, John came over to our lake house for a couple of days.  Nothing sexual happened at the lake other than some hugging and John touching Susan's tits through her swimsuit. John took a picture of Susan at the lake as she pulled open her top and exposed her breasts to him. (The next time we saw John he showed her the photo and she signed it "For your eyes only Darlin".) The next morning John took a few pictures of Susan in a tee shirt he gave her to wear home. She wasn't wearing a bra so her nipples were quite prominent and Jon made sure he was touching them and pinching them. When we were backing out of his driveway Susan flashed him. This was the start of John's wish coming true.

Two weeks later John came to our house and a few comments were made about the boating weekend. I asked Susan if it was okay to show John the gallery of photos since he had already seen most of them anyway. "I guess so", she said. We sat down with Susan between us as she held the book. She was a little shy at first but soon warmed up to him looking at her pictures.
After a couple of glasses of wine we talked her into wearing a pink negligee that she wore in some of the photos. It clearly showed her tits and pussy. I went to the kitchen to pour us some more drinks and when I returned John was kneeling between Susan 's legs, had pulled her top down and was playing with her tits. She quickly covered up as I came in so I excused myself to the bathroom.

When I returned her tits were back out and John was playing with one tit while he sucking her other nipple. Her head was back, eyes closed and holding his face. She was enjoying this. I watched for a while then stood behind Susan and started kissing her neck. John removed her top and started back on her tits. His hands wondered down to her panties and started removing them. Susan raised her hips so he could completely remove them. He started kissing her tummy and slowly licked his way down to her pussy. He ate her until she climaxed and then I suggested going to the bedroom. John's and my clothes were coming off very fast while going to the bedroom.

Susan climbed to the middle of the bed and John crawled between her legs as she opened up to him. They kissed and then he began to kiss his way down to her tits and nipples, to her stomach, then to her pussy. He licked and sucked and kissed every fold of her lips as she started her second orgasm. As he was doing this to her she was playing with my dick and pulling it toward her mouth. It was incredible watching her as he was eating her and her sucking me.

After her orgasm John climbed up beside her. This was the first time she held two dicks at the same time and she was making the most of it. It was incredible watching her play with John's dick and roll his balls in her hands. I slowly worked my way down to her pussy and began eating her. She pulled John's dick closer to her mouth as I watched her lick the head, then his shaft and back to the head. She slowing sucked him into her mouth and he began fucking her mouth. What an incredible sight to watch my wife fuck him with her mouth.

She began to have another orgasm sucked John's dick faster and deeper. She was fucking John's dick with her mouth with more fury. After her climax it was time for John to do what he had been dreaming for years. She spread her legs as John got between them and she reached down, cradled his dick in her hand and guided him to her pussy. I just lay in bed and watched while they fucked. He slowly entered her and slowly began to push in and pull out of her very wet pussy. He began to fuck her faster and Susan met every thrust with her hips. It didn't take long for John to cum inside her. He pushed deep inside her and emptied his sperm as deep as he could. He rolled off her and now it was my turn.

What a feeling putting my dick in Susan 's pussy. It was so wet and filled with John's cum that my dick went in with ease. As my dick was entering her I watched as she took John's dick in her mouth again. This time she would alternate sucking his dick and sucking his balls in her mouth. She licked, kissed, and sucked on his balls and dick. Watching this it didn't take long for me to cum.

We took a break from all the fucking and sucking. John and I lay on each side of Susan, talking, laughing, playing with her tits, playing with he pussy and her clit, while she was fondling, playing, and pulling our dicks and balls. John decided he needed some more of Susan's pussy.

Things began to heat up and I watched my wife and best friend get in the 69 position with John on top and after a few minutes they switched and Susan got on top of John in the 69 position. She was sucking him and once in a while would suck a ball in her mouth, then the other. John went crazy when she would do this and then nibble on his dick before taking it all in her mouth. I left the bedroom to give them some time alone but not before watching Susan reach another climax. After she climaxed she turned around on top of John, reached down and guided his dick into her pussy. John's hands were holding and squeezing Susan's tits that were hanging over him while she rode him hard.

Susan was very vocal and she did not hold back that nigh either, I could hear her from the living room. Susan said he tried putting a finger in her ass. But she said no to that, she wanted to keep that just for me.  A little while later it became pretty quiet in the bedroom so I went back in. They were lying in each others arms making small talk and lightly kissing each other. We all talked for a while and I noticed Susan was constantly fondling John's balls and dick and they both had a very contented look. We all fell asleep with Susan between John and me. John's hand was on her tit and Susan's head was resting on John's chest while her hand was gripping his dick as we fell asleep.

I was awakened a few hours later to some movement. John was on top of Susan and her legs were wrapped tightly around his back as he was pounding her pussy. She was meeting his every thrust and they were holding each other tight as John emptied another load of sperm in her pussy. I went to the bathroom and brought a warm wash cloth and a towel back. Susan spread her legs wide while John cleaned her pussy and Susan was quivering while he used the warm cloth on her pussy and spread her lips apart with his fingers to use the warm cloth. Then he gently dried her.

After 9 hours of the best first time experience of someone else fucking my wife, John left that morning. Two days later I was going out of town again. John asked if he could come over while I was gone, but told him that was for Susan to decide. I told Susan that I didn't mind, but secretly I was unsure about them being alone.  I have no problem sharing Susan as long as I'm there to watch and enjoy.   I would not get any sleep knowing that they were there together without me.