Main Menu

I love this!

Started by bigrichard, December 22, 2010, 09:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

When I first met Fay, she was separated from her husband and a bit angry. He was a typical jerk, getting pussy wherever he could and never taking care of business at home. Needless to say, Fay was in a transition phase and somewhat off balance.

After our first date, she grabbed my cock and invited me in. I reached into my glove box and took a couple of condoms with me.

She took me to her bedroom and told me to make myself comfortable. I had no idea what she was thinking and so just took off my shoes, loosened my belt, and sat up against the headboard. She came out of her bathroom wearing a white bustier and black stockings. She had the most beautiful, round, tits topped with pinkish red, large areolas and pert, hard nipples. My cock started to harden immediately. She got over me, between my legs and brought her face close to mine. We kissed and she stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. I responded and we kissed for a full ten minutes while I gently stroked her shoulders, sides, and thighs. She took my right hand and brought it to the top of her bustier cup. I reached inside and began to gently pinch her nipples. She moaned her approval so I uncovered the other tit and leaned up to suck her long nipple into my mouth.

She started telling me that she had to confess that she had been a very bad girl earlier that day. I had no idea what was going on so I just said, what happened? She said that she had been so pissed off that she knocked on her neighbor's door, where two young guys in the movie biz shared a rental house. Dennis, one of the guys, answered the door in wet swim trunks and said that they were hanging in the pool. He invited her to join them.

Evidently, she was in short, white, shorts and a pink tube top (this was the late '80s). She said sure and went out back and sat on a chair. The boys proffered Margaritas, and being hot out, she accepted a cold one, which she downed rather quickly. They refilled her glass and made small talk. After a while, she was working up a sweat in the hot sun and decided to join them in the pool. Needless to say, white shorts get pretty revealing when wet. Turns out, that wasn't all that was wet.

They were chatting and she was telling them what a worm her husband was. Of course, they totally sympathized with Fay. When they suggested that they move to the hot tub, she joined them, sitting in the middle.

The two young men, Dennis and Jack, alternatively put an arm around her in a friendly way. Refilling her glass, she started getting ideas of her own. When Dennis suggested she take her top off, she thought, why not. Soon, both guys were playing with a big, bobbing tit. She told me that she was loving it and getting horny. She was surprised to feel a hand pressed against her pussy under the water. She was getting hotter and hotter. Jack leaned over her, hand still cupping a tit and tweaking her nipple, and gave her a big wet kiss. She was ready for it and quite willing. It started to occur to Fay that she might end up getting double-teamed. Since she had already been double timed, she was ready for some fun of her own. Why not?

She reached a hand over Jack and Dennis' cocks and told them that it was unfair that she was topless and that they were still wearing their suits. Dennis said, I can fix that, and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi and pulled his trunks off, revealing a rigid pole, sticking up at 60°. It was the first cock Fay had seen (other than dipshit's) in 10 years. She positioned herself in front of him and began to rub her big tits against his cock. Not to be undone, Jack pulled off his suit and sat next to Dennis, reaching down to get a handful of tit. Fay obliged and reached over with one hand and started stroking Jack while Dennis was still rubbing his dick against Fay's tits.

Before she could even think of it, Faye sank down a bit and took Dennis in her mouth. Again, a big first for her. She told me that she was loving the feel of his rock hard cock in her mouth. She looked over and saw that Jack was sporting a stiffy as well so she shifted over to him and started sucking him for all she was worth. Dennis was not ready to quit fucking her face, so he got behind Fay and pulled off her wet shorts. Raising up, she presented her swollen pussy to him and he wiggled his hard dick into her ready cunt.

The young guys were having the time of their life with their older (early 20's verses pushing 30) fuck bunny. Dennis came first in her mouth and when Fay screamed out, his come dribbled down her face and onto her tits. Jack was pumping away and arrived at his destination shortly after, spasming into her for 30 seconds or more.

They stopped and couldn't figure out what had happened. Fay started feeling embarrassed and unsure of herself, grabbed a tool and her wet clothes, mumbled goodbye, and high-tailed it home.

I didn't know exactly what to make of this confession but you can bet that I was hard as cold concrete but quite a bit hotter. I reached down and said, you are one hot slut. I'm going to fuck you hard, but first you're going to show me what a good cocksucker you are. While she sucked my dick, I told her that if she were going to be my girl, she would only play with guys as I instructed. She couldn't answer well, so I took her hair in my fist and pulled her off my cock. "Do you understand what I'm telling you? From now on, you will be my sex toy, to do whatever I want, whenever I want it". She nodded her agreement and headed right back to my swollen cock. After a few minutes, I pulled her off, tuned her over, and stuck my dick into her very wet pussy.