Main Menu

I Love this #2

Started by bigrichard, December 23, 2010, 03:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrichard

When I first met Fay, she was separated from her husband and a bit angry. He was a typical jerk, getting some outside pussy and not attending to business at home. Needless to say, Faye was in a transition phase and somewhat off balance.

Fay is one of those small girls with big tits. Not gigantic, but way more than a mouthful, and very soft, with large areolas and nipples that stiffen to the touch. She's a milf and her body has held up quite well. Her pussy is on the small side, with a smattering of soft hair. She had beautiful skin, few stretch marks, and thick, lustrous, hair. She's a natural beauty and doesn't need or wear much makeup.

On our first date, she grabbed my cock and invited me in. I knew right away that I had a firecracker on my hands. I just didn't know how hot, but I found out.

That night was unlike any since my teenage years. She entered the bedroom in sexy lingerie, as if she anticipated my garter/stocking fetish. She sucked my dick like a lollipop, just enough slobber to rub around her lips and face. Her pussy was sweet but very sensitive. She could barely stand my tongue on her pussy, quivering, shaking, and moaning while I enjoyed her sweet lips. It was like she was making up for lost time and I was loving it.

In a prior post I recount how Fay confessed that the neighbor guys had both fucked her that very afternoon after feeding her a few drinks in the spa. I was completely shocked but incredibly turned on by the telling. She was neither proud nor actually ashamed, just excited.

That story convinced me that she was a rare find. I had to make a choice right then to take advantage of the moment. I firmly told her that she would be my sex toy from now on and that she would have to do whatever, and whomever, I choose. To my surprise, she nodded her agreement. We spent the rest of the night together until I had to get home and get ready for work.

Our next date was a picnic. Fay packed a lunch and I brought a chilled bottle of rosé. We walked over a wide dirt road, under oak trees, until we spied a shaded spot on the far side of a creek. We spread a blanket, and as she smoothed it out she was bent over, facing me. I got a great view down her blouse, her tits making downward points and her nipples showing in her loose bra. There were few other visitors to the mostly undeveloped parkland.

I enjoyed the curried chicken salad she brought and before I knew it, we had just about finished the bottle. I told her to come lean up against me where I was seated, and held her from behind. As I reached under her blouse, I kissed her neck and felt her tremble. "Put your hands above your head, Fay" I suggested, and proceeded to pull her blouse off. I unhooked her bra and she sat there topless, facing back towards the road. My fingers encircled her nipples and palmed her breasts. I could feel my dick harden.

"Fay, I'm going to fuck you, standing up against that tree, but first your are going to suck my cock, right here on the blanket". Fay turned, and looking me straight in the eye, unzipped my shorts and took my dick in both of her hands. She looked down and traced the head with her tongue. As she engulfed the head, I told her that I could see a guy with binoculars watching us from a hill across the way. "does that turn you on, Fay? Do you like being watched?" Yes, yes, she moaned, without missing a stroke. "Then turn around so that he can see your tits and get on all fours. Do you want me to fuck you while he watches? Yes, fuck me now, please.

I mounted Fay from behind as she looked across to the hill, seeing the young man and looking right at him. I was so turned on that my slow pumping got out of control and before long I just let loose. We both collapsed on the blanket and rolled over, ending the show. Soon after, we reassembled ourselves and packed up.

The picnic confirmed for me that Fay would do whatever I wanted. What I wanted was to have a watcher become a participant, but I was in no hurry. I was getting the best sex of my life and my mind was running wild with possibilities.